 CAD / Development / 4291
    Re: BFC: LITS 2 —Rui Manuel Silva Martins
   (...) I have to read this better to make an opinion, later ! (...) Now you don't like local clipping anymore ? too or tree mails before you were in favour or am I mistaken ? I should we make complicated spec for clipping, just because of one stupid (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: BFC: LITS 2 —Steve Bliss
   (...) I think we're using different meanings here. By 'local clipping', I mean the clip-setting in a subfile disappears when that subfile is finished. It is not carried back up to the superfile, and it is not reinstated if the same subfile is used (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)