 CAD / Development / 4277 (-5)
  Re: What is BFC meta command ?

(...) What if I am creating a new part? Regards John (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: BFC: LITS 2

Steve: (...) No. - Or rather: That depends on how good looking a rendering you want. Thinking a bit more about it, I think we can get just as good result _with_ clipping of transparent surfaces as without. Yes, transparent surfaces can be clipped! (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: BFC: LITS 2

Fifth and final in the series. Summary of the recap. This concludes my review of the "Line in the Sand" thread. If I have overlooked any issues, important or trivial, feel free to point them out. If there's something I didn't mention in this thread, (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: BFC: LITS 2

Fourth in the series, starting with message #41 in the "Line in the Sand" thread. Notice that I scanned past a number of messages before I got another 'open issue' hit. This posting covers up to & through message #83, the end of the thread. In (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: BFC: LITS 2

Here's the third message in my review of the "Line in the Sand" thread. This message covers my review from message #28 to message #40 in the thread (sorted by thread-view, not chronology). That's (URL) for the start, and (URL) for the finish. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact