 CAD / Development / 4247 (-10)
  Re: What is BFC meta command ?

(...) BFC means back face culling, it basically means that the rendering program doesn't need to draw the faces that are not facing the viewer (calculated by taking the dot product between a face normal and the camera direction). It's there to make (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Checking for bowtie quads?

(...) Quads should be plane and follow a correct order, the points must be in a correct order. Search the old messages and you'll find several discussions about it. Leonardo (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Checking for bowtie quads?

Just a question... Does the quad should be plane, is there any problem to get 4 non-coplanar points ? Damien. (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  What is BFC meta command ?

With the new version of MLCad, i hear about BFC, but, i'm sorry, i don't know what it is... Could someone give me explanations ? Thank's Damien. -- Damien et Nathalie Duquennoy 26, rue du belvédère 69210 L'ARBRESLE dduquenn@club-internet.fr (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Problem with 1-4con1.dat

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve wrote : (...) Well, I'd like to participate ! what is the procedure ? Who vote, how is it possible to vote ? Is there a FAQ on this subject ? Regards Damien (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Checking for bowtie quads?

(...) Yeah, I tried to think of a simpler way to do it myself. But all my ideas required converting the quad from 3D coords to 2D coords first so my feeble brain could handle it. :^) Don (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Checking for bowtie quads?

(...) Thanks, I've got it! I didn't know the check was that involved, though... Fredrik (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Cataloging Program

(...) I don't know the exact files that I changed, I remember that I unziped LDLite 1.6 and added a #ifdef BMP_HIGHCOLOR, I'm sending what I have in another message. The code is not Windows specific, it was taken from the LeoCAD image routines and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L3PLiTE?

(...) It does take some extra time to load a big file but the speed increase later is well worth it. After doing the initial calculations, you only need to check the studs for the bricks you move so it's very fast. Leonardo (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Checking for bowtie quads?

(...) Lar's L3Input.cpp is in the latest ldglite source (which is available at the usual place). It contains the bowtie checking code and is quite nice. Don (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact