 CAD / Development / 4149
  Re: Need volunteer to test LdGLite on accelerated hardware.

[...SNIP...] (...) Some (almost all) implementations of OpenGL Drivers only after creating a window do: - reset the GL_ERROR state variable - supply correct state strings which obviously include the GL_VERSION (and all other) string(s). Make sure (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need volunteer to test LdGLite on accelerated hardware.

(...) Yeah, I know all about that. A few experimental releases back I was printing NULL strings instead of actual version info (Which made it crash on linux). The current experimental code grabs the version after opening the window. So have you (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)