 CAD / Development / 4117
    Re: LDGLITE- Solaris Version —Don Heyse
   (...) Yes, the linux executable is for x86 with (I believe) glibc 1.1. Do you have access to a compiler? It shouldn't be too much trouble to compile, although you also have to get Mesa or real OpenGl. I believe you can get a prebuilt Mesa binary for (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDGLITE- Solaris Version —Don Heyse
   (...) I just checked, you can get OpenGl for Solaris straight from Sun at (URL) not sure if it comes with glut, but the main glut site had links to Solaris binaries. (URL) all you need to do is compile ldglite and unarj the parts archives. I no (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)