 CAD / Development / 4117
Re: LDGLITE- Solaris Version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:35:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Alex Farlie writes:
Is a version of LDGLITE available for use on Sun Workstations
The Linux executable didn't work ( Suspect its ix86 rather than SPARC!)

Yes, the linux executable is for x86 with (I believe) glibc 1.1.  Do you
have access to a compiler?  It shouldn't be too much trouble to compile,
although you also have to get Mesa or real OpenGl.  I believe you can get
a prebuilt Mesa binary for Solaris on the internet.

I'm not sure how any linux executable would run on Solaris even if it was
compiled for the SPARC.

Don