 CAD / Development / 4118
Re: LDGLITE- Solaris Version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:00:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes:
Yes, the linux executable is for x86 with (I believe) glibc 1.1.  Do you
have access to a compiler?  It shouldn't be too much trouble to compile,
although you also have to get Mesa or real OpenGl.  I believe you can get
a prebuilt Mesa binary for Solaris on the internet.

I just checked, you can get OpenGl for Solaris straight from Sun at
http://www.sun.com/solaris/opengl

I'm not sure if it comes with glut, but the main glut site had links to
Solaris binaries.
http://reality.sgi.com/opengl/glut3/glut3.html

Then all you need to do is compile ldglite and unarj the parts archives.
I no longer have access to a sun workstation so I can't do this step
myself.  Sorry.

Don