 CAD / Development / 4093
    Re: oops. i'm new at this —Jonathan Gevaryahu
   oops. sorry if I insulted anyone. I intended no harm by that post. (i'm very new to this newsgroup, and i haven't yet found out what is looked down upon) uh, actually, if I could, *I* would like to try at modeling some of the parts on that list! I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: oops. i'm new at this —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) Anybody are free to model any parts they feel like doing, but it is in their own interest to see if anybody else are working on the same part already. Without the part tracker working, I see no better solution than to post a query here. Also (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: oops. i'm new at this —Chris Dee
     (...) No, your tone was fine. There is a *big* difference between ... [parts] which I would like to know the status of... and ... I need these parts made soon ... My preference for authoring is LDAO (with LDLite for real-time preview), but your (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: oops. i'm new at this —Manfred Moolhuysen
   In lugnet.cad.dev, Jonathan Gevaryahu writes: [snip] (...) Jonathan, make sure you understand how to use the predefined subparts, we also call them primitives. If the shape of the part you intend to do isn't too compicated, there is a lot to gain (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)