 CAD / Development / 4067 (-5)
  Re: Dat web sites

(...) [snip] I believe that the big shock absorber has been drawn, submitted and did show up 2 or 3 vote cycles ago. It has been but on hold because there was concensus over an idea how to make the spring coil appear compressed with differend (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Where did 3005.dat go?

"Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote... (...) You need both complete.exe AND ldraw.exe to be *really* complete :-) Why complete.exe is incomplete I completely don't understand, but I guess it has to do with James Jessiman original package (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Request: wheels for 8459

Has anyone done the wheels for the 8459, the tires are marked 68.8X40 I just need them for pictures, and haven't really got the time right now to do them myself:) Regards John (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: who choose parts numbers ?

(...) More specifically, after you submit the part for inclusion in the L-CAD update, we do some more research to try to find the 'correct' number. If no number can be found, the partfile will be given a 3-digit number. For your own work, you can (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: who choose parts numbers ?

(...) Take a look at the real parts, it should have the number printed on them. If you can't find it, take a look at the parts database, if it's not there it will get a 3-digit temporary number. Jacob: If this is not in the FAQ, I think it should be (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact