 CAD / Development / 3972
  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) Well, I don't like the idea of asking someone to install runtimes before "my" program will work. It looks cheesy, I think, and unprofessional. And it certainly wasn't an option for the company I was doing this project for or for me, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) Yeah, I agree here. (...) Ok, will do. I'll at least play around with it to get a feel. Is it WYSIWYG? (I guess I'll find out)... -Tim (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) You'll find out, and yes, it is a layout-type program. Get it setup the way you want it, and if I can take your saved project file and just compile it (you'd have to give me a place to grab the cd from, or maybe burn one copy for me) and burn (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) So like, I should design the look of it the way I want, and you'll make it work or something? (sorry, its late, I got back from being out and having the most fun I've had in a LONG time, so my brain's a little fried) -Tim (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) Right. I *think* you should be able to design it and save it, then send the saved file to me, and let me compile it into the distributable executable. I don't *think* there are licensing issues with that, but I will check. I know I'm licensed (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)