 CAD / Development / 3878
  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) But the important thing is probably that the renderer must be able to save existing data structures (parts and primitives) so that it can quickly display an updated version of the DAT file without reloading them. I would like to have even more (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) I was planning to make a display list for each part brought in from the PARTS directory. Right now I think the files are cached, so they're only read once, but they're still reparsed every time the same piece is used. This seems like a perfect (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldglite (ldlite for OpenGL and Linux) new stuff

(...) I think I would need something more. What I would like to do is this. (Please tell me if I'm just dreaming! :-) I would like to give the rendering program instructions as to what changes has been done to the DAT file since the last time it (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)