 CAD / Development / 3838
  Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

(...) If anybody has a Mac with a C compiler and access to opengl and GLUT (which I think have been ported to the Mac) I could use them to build a Mac version of ldglite. It should build fairly easily since GLUT is pretty much window system (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

(...) Hello. I just got into GL via Quesa. Yes, GLUT (ca 1994) is present in Apple's OpenGL release. I would be happy to give it a trial compile. An aside. The widespread use of OpenGL on the Mac is recent. For most of Apple's MacOS epoch, 3D was (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

(...) Cool! The source is in the zip file at (URL) think the only tricky part will be the makefile. You can look at makefile.linux for ideas. There's really not all that much to it. Send me an email if you need any help. Don dheyse@hotmail.com (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

(...) Hi, I built ldglite on my Mac. I'm in a debugging phase now. At my stopping point tonight, it actually draws. Yeah! Its debug speed is very, very slow. In fact its speed is comparable to running the DOS LDraw in Pentium emulation on the same (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)