 CAD / Development / 3845
Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 08:39:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes:
If anybody has a Mac with a C compiler and access to opengl and GLUT (which
I think have been ported to the Mac) I could use them to build a Mac version
of ldglite.  It should build fairly easily since GLUT is pretty much window
system independent.  Any volunteers?

Hi,

I built ldglite on my Mac. I'm in a debugging phase now.

At my stopping point tonight, it actually draws. Yeah!

Its debug speed is very, very slow. In fact its speed is comparable to running
the DOS LDraw in Pentium emulation on the same Mac (G3/233). Hmm..

Unfortunately I can't get it to run outside the debugger--not sure why. It
looks  like a seg fault.

Anyway, LTOWER.DAT is looking pretty good by now.

No more tonight... must sleep.