 CAD / Development / 3723
    Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames) —Steve Bliss
   (...) Pardon me for my ignorance, but is gzipped at all like pkzipped? I'd go for MPD distribution, but that would require a two-step distribution: un-compress the file, then mpdsplit it. And unless there was a 'delete MPD archive' included as a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames) —Jeremy H. Sproat
     (...) No, but infozipped is. Actually, InfoZip (executables are called zip and unzip) is pkzip compatable, and freely available on Unix, Win32, Mac, VMS, DOS, etc. It can zip / unzip through pipes, and has support for multi-volume or split archives. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

         Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames) —Paul Gyugyi
     OK, someone posts a significant improvement/expansion of ldLite, ported to gcc, running on Windows and Linux, and WHAT do you people talk about? DOS names? ZIP files? ldGLite is at an early stage, much like ldLite was at v0.3. Can those who know (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames) —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Steve: (...) Now that I know it is possible to unpack ARJ files on Linux, I think it is better that we stick to that format, and don't start spending time on additional formats until it becomes neccesary. (...) No. (...) You are completely correct (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames) —Leonardo Zide
   (...) I've never used mpdsplit, does it create the directories needed ? Leonardo (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames) —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Leonardo: (...) The most recent version does. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)