 CAD / Development / 3710
    Whats Happened to LDLITE and LGEO? —Alex Farlie
   When I link to the site for LDLITE I get nothing but a link back to a parent directory. When going up to the URL for the site all I get is a message saying that the ISP hard disks crashed. This has been the same for at least a month! I tired (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Whats Happened to LDLITE and LGEO? —Tim Courtney
     (...) Paul has sent me LDLite files to put up on ldraw.org in the form of a download page. They're almost ready to have online - all I need is to make an LDLite screenshot and it will be downloadable again. I should have it ready this afternoon. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Whats Happened to LDLITE and LGEO? —Tim Courtney
   (...) Oh...and I'm going to stick up LGEO on ldraw.org with Lutz's permission. ATM, Lutz is in the process of moving his site to his own domain, and didn't see the value in getting his own site set back up IIRC. -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)