 CAD / Development / 3681
    Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames) —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Rui: (...) That is not possible, since some DAT renderers work with case-insensitive file systems. (...) Because it is a matter of the file system and the rendering program has to live with that. (...) Most languages consider a word the same no (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames) —Steve Bliss
   (...) At this point, I don't even know if the ARC program is DOS or Windows, so I can't say for sure if it's case-aware or not. I'll be finding out soon, after the 2000-01 voting process. Which is going to happen (relatively) soon, I promise. Steve (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)