 CAD / Development / 361
    Re: Modeling without the real element -- bad —Todd Lehman
   (...) Why wouldn't rejecting flawed parts improve the quality of the parts? It's not like they'd never get in -- they'd just get fixed right away. --Todd (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Modeling without the real element -- bad —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Sure, but it's not like the modelers are payed to make the parts. Personally, my motivation for making a new part is the enjoyment I feel from being able to use it in a model. But, to take the part 32140.DAT as an example agian, this (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)