 CAD / Development / 3565
Re: Update 9906
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 20:36:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Leonardo Zide writes:
Hi,

I was looking at the new parts and discovered that 2 torsos (973p34
and 973p101) are missing some faces from the back. It's not a big deal
but it should be fixed on the next update.

Also, 4522 (Minifig Tool Mallet) has some blue faces:

1 1 0 0 0 0 0 -4 0 -2 0 4 0 0 1-4cyls2.DAT
1 1 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 -2 0 4 0 0 1-4cyls2.DAT

Besides that, the update is great ! Thanks for Terry for all his work
and good luck Steve ! If you ever need help, feel free to ask. :)

Steve, I have agreed with Terry that the xxxxP90 number would be used
for the classic space pattern (it exists in LeoCAD but not in LDraw). I
don't know if he told you about it so I'd like to ask you not to use
this number for anything else to avoid breaking the compatibility.

Leonardo
Looks like both John and I mistakenly assumed that s\973s01.dat is the torso
missing the front surface - in fact it is missing the back as well to cater for
those rare torsos with decoration on the back. I sent a corrected version of
973p34 to Steve. Checking I hadn't made the same mistake on other torsos, I
found a small section missing from the back of the Silver Ice planet torso
973p62 - so I've corrected that too.

Chris