 CAD / Development / 3543
3542  |  3544
Subject:
Trying to do part 2951 bucket for Rock Raider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:28:45 GMT

I've failed to locate the parts tracker.
Is anyone working on the bucket for Rock Raider set 4950.
looks like it says part no. 2951???
If not I'll see if I can figure it out, being my first part I'll probably have
a lot of questions during the process, but for now there's only one:
The backside of the bucket is rounded, as far as I have been able to figure
out, round things are done with a lot of short lines.
Are there any rules as to what resolution one should choose?
Oh and if someone would like to take part in it, please do. I don't need the
credits for doing it, I just need the part:)

Sincerely
John Jensen

PS. Will there be more official parts?