 CAD / Development / 3542
3541  |  3543
Subject:
request - part number (LDraw) - 4x6 flag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:40:37 GMT

Hi!

A while ago, I posted an unofficial LDraw file
for the 4x6 flag ("http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=573").

(This part, the 4x6 flag, was used in Lego Pirates.)

In order to submit this new DAT file for inclusion into LDraw,
I'll need an "official" LDraw part number.

Would whomever is in charge of this master list of part numbers
please give me a number that I can use?

(And, if this is not the exactly correct group for this question,
would you please direct me to the correct one?)

Thanks!
Franklin

=====
Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED... MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!