 CAD / Development / 3544
Re: Trying to do part 2951 bucket for Rock Raider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 11:11:31 GMT

I have made a very, very simple mockup for this part.  It is available
here:

    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/ldraw/

I am pretty certain that I have gotten the measurements of the vertices
of the parts fairly exact, but there are still lots of details that need
to be filled in.  If you want to work more on the part, you are more
than welcome to do so!  :-)

Fredrik