 CAD / Development / 3057
    Re: Clipping / CCW / CW / INVERT —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I believe this is incorrect, no? ALL transparent surfaces should appear, if only to make a contribution to the color that underlying surfaces appear to be (consider a trans blue surface in front of a trans yellow in front of a white... ) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Clipping / CCW / CW / INVERT —Rui Manuel Silva Martins
     (...) I agree with this. (...) that' wright, a program supporting transparent colors correctly (using alpha blending) would do this just wright. A 3D card here would do wounders ! (did I spell that wright?) (...) Agreeing again! Rui Martins (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Clipping / CCW / CW / INVERT —Steve Bliss
   (...) I was just pointing out that the clippability of transparent surfaces is a feature of the rendering program, and shouldn't be assumed in the description language. Steve (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)