 CAD / Development / 2984
  POV --> JPG,GIF

Heya ! How can I convert a POV file to JPG or GIF file ? Thanx ! Rene e-mail: virsik@sco.svf.stuba.sk (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: POV --> JPG,GIF

(...) Hrmmm... doesn't POV save it as a TGA file? Just find something that will convert those files to JPG. Paint Shop Pro comes to mind: (URL) looks like I need to upgrade - they're up to version 6. (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: POV --> JPG,GIF

(...) Mine save to .bmp files - which you can open in Windows Paint. Same thing, Paint Shop Pro works... I prefer to run with the pros and get Photoshop :) -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 How to rob a bank in ancient Rome: "Catapultam habeo. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)