 CAD / Development / 2986
Re: POV --> JPG,GIF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 18:55:22 GMT

At 11:58 AM 10/02/1999 , Mike Stanley wrote:
Rene Virsik <virsik@sco.svf.stuba.sk> wrote:
       Heya !

How can I convert a POV file to JPG or GIF file ?

Hrmmm... doesn't POV save it as a TGA file?  Just find something
that will convert those files to JPG.  Paint Shop Pro comes to mind:

Mine save to .bmp files - which you can open in Windows Paint.  Same thing,
Paint Shop Pro works... I prefer to run with the pros and get Photoshop :)

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

How to rob a bank in ancient Rome:

"Catapultam habeo.  Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam."

(I have a catapult.  Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous
rock at your head.)