 CAD / Development / 2985
Re: POV --> JPG,GIF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 16:58:55 GMT

Rene Virsik <virsik@sco.svf.stuba.sk> wrote:
       Heya !

How can I convert a POV file to JPG or GIF file ?

Hrmmm... doesn't POV save it as a TGA file?  Just find something
that will convert those files to JPG.  Paint Shop Pro comes to mind:

http://www.jasc.com/psp6dl.html

Wow, looks like I need to upgrade - they're up to version 6.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/