 CAD / Development / 2720
  RE: Parts for LDraw or parts for POV-Ray?

(...) You should try the beta v1.2 Win32 L3P32: (URL) have successfully used it for a 6000 part model. Be sure to try out the new STUDS flag in the POV-file to reduce rendering time during the test renderings. and Bram Lambrecht wrote in another (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts for LDraw or parts for POV-Ray?

(...) I'm not sure which library has the most realistic finishes and colors, but you may want to compare the output of Anton's, Lutz's, Paul's, and your own definitions for LEGO colors and finishes. I think Anton's lego_finish and pure colors (ie (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)