 CAD / Development / 2644
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 09:50:41 GMT

I couldn't agree more.  One, I'm definitely not a parent :) and Two, I'm a
teenager and am annoyed to death of (little) kids (c'mon, we've all been
there).  Now obviously, Jonathan isn't a *little* kid.  But maybe it
wouldn't be such a bad idea to find out how old Jonathan is and where he's
from.  Sure its not critical information, but it could help us all
understand where he's coming from and help lead to a resolution.  It could
clear up some misunderstandings and some ill feelings - but only if he's
willing to change I guess...

i am from austraila and i am 18 and studying at university.