 CAD / Development / 2637
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 02:26:31 GMT

At 01:45 PM 8/14/99 , Mookie wrote:
That's what I meant when I said that.. if no one would have ever told me
that Tim wasn't an "adult" a never would have guessed otherwise, Same
with Bram, though I don't have as much contact with Bram has I have had
with Tim.

<puffs his chest out with pride> ;)

3 - for now. Going forward the mix will change according to Todd. We
need to work some of these mentoring/behaviour/monitoring things out now
before things get more hectic.

Yes, things will have to change, not only for them, for us too.. we do
need to be patient with the younger users.  There are a lot of us that
aren't parents, and to some it might be a little rough at first. Though
I think in the long run we can all get along here and make this place
feel like home :)

I couldn't agree more.  One, I'm definitely not a parent :) and Two, I'm a
teenager and am annoyed to death of (little) kids (c'mon, we've all been
there).  Now obviously, Jonathan isn't a *little* kid.  But maybe it
wouldn't be such a bad idea to find out how old Jonathan is and where he's
from.  Sure its not critical information, but it could help us all
understand where he's coming from and help lead to a resolution.  It could
clear up some misunderstandings and some ill feelings - but only if he's
willing to change I guess...

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Commonwealth Edison: What do you do with OUR power?

Get paid to surf the web!  Visit:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DGO655