 CAD / Development / 2603
  Re: i admit i was wrong

At 10:26 PM 8/13/99 , Larry Pieniazek wrote: snip a good analogy... (...) I think too hastily would have been in February. But now is long past due. He has been asked and told and demanded time upon time to change his mannerisms, his floods of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) First I feel that I must apoligize to the Lugnet group. I am new here and have made several smart alec comments about Jonathan. I did not appreciate the scope of the problem nor the seriousness of the Lugnet users. That said I would like to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) [...] Bryce, excellent post, thanks for sharing. I think when someone who recently joined the group sees a large problem here like the rest of us, its really time to do something about it. And I don't think any harm was done by your 'smart (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)