 CAD / Development / 2586
  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Hmm. Wow. Deep. Yeah, what Tom said. Can things be broken into levels? tasks assigned (via voluntary cooperation)? Are there sub-tasks which could be accomplished by beginners or apprentices just as well as by masters? What's that word? (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Thanks Todd. The way I see it is that he has plenty of enthusiasm, but just isn't cut out for the part-designing facet of Legodom. But as the CLSotW has pointed out, there are 1,060 ways to connect 3 8-stud bricks, so there's got to be a way (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  1060 ways to connect 3 bricks (was Re: i admit i was wrong)

(...) so (...) Those 1060 connections are just considering right angle, studs up connections, though. As we all know by now, that isn't the only way to think: With 2x4 *bricks* only, you can't do much more than studs up, but you can still rotate (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)