 CAD / Development / 2533
Re: New primitive: Pneumatic nozzle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:43:13 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

So my question is this: Does it make sense to suggest that this nozzle
thingey gets it's own primitive?  Oh, and what English word is best to
describe it?  Is "nozzle" OK, or is it just hideous?  I'm don't know too
much technical English, so I wouldn't know.

  It's not used in many parts so maybe there's no need to make a
primitive for it but you could make it a subpart that goes into the
parts/s directory and can be shared with the other pneumatic parts.

Leonardo