 CAD / Development / 2527
    New primitive: Pneumatic nozzle? —Fredrik Glöckner
   I'm currenly working on the Technic Pneumatic Airtank (view the progress at <URL:(URL), if you want to) and I just realized that there is one element which is common in all pneumatic parts: The "tap"/"nozzle" thingey to which you connect the rubber (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: New primitive: Pneumatic nozzle? —Leonardo Zide
   (...) It's not used in many parts so maybe there's no need to make a primitive for it but you could make it a subpart that goes into the parts/s directory and can be shared with the other pneumatic parts. Leonardo (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: New primitive: Pneumatic nozzle? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Ah, yes, that's probably a better idea. Thanks for the input. Fredrik (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)