 CAD / Development / 2405
Re: permission to create monorail and fabuland catogories?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:56:07 GMT

I disagree because I know what the piece looks like. It is
basically
a plate with some holes in it for the wheels to pop into and
with
sides, about a brick high, coming from the bottom of the plate.
I don't have this piece in front of me so I could be a little
off.
I think the Train catagory is the best place for it.
Ryan