 CAD / Development / 2387
  Re: permission to create monorail and fabuland catogories?

Terry K <legoverse@geocities.com> wrote in message news:379177a8.192290...net.com... (...) How about just the Train category? "Train Monorail Wagon Plate" -John Van (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: permission to create monorail and fabuland catogories?

Sounds like that would go in the Plate category to me. Adding the word train means it hasn't, currently is not, and never will be used by any other lego model except for a train. I'm not sure what the part looks like, but if it is a plate then (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: permission to create monorail and fabuland catogories?

I disagree because I know what the piece looks like. It is basically a plate with some holes in it for the wheels to pop into and with sides, about a brick high, coming from the bottom of the plate. I don't have this piece in front of me so I could (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)