 CAD / Development / 2373
    permission to create monorail and fabuland catogories? —Jonathan Wilson
   permission to create monorail and fabuland catogories? i have several parts that i may ldraw and that is the best place to put them e.g. fabuland carosel top and monorail wagon plate. (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: permission to create monorail and fabuland catogories? —Terry Keller
   (...) I am really not to keen on the idea of a 'Monorail' category. How much would go into it? Are there enough monorail specific pieces to justify an entire category? Or better to place them in an existing category or something like the 'Equipment' (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: permission to create monorail and fabuland catogories? —Thomas Burger
     (...) wrote: (...) there's only 5 parts in mind for the.. ok maybe more then 5... monorail train plate monorail engine part and the several monorail track pieces (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: permission to create monorail and fabuland catogories? —Jonathan Wilson
     (...) the track,the wagon plate,the bogie,the motor. that is all i have but there may be more (...) try: the ferris wheel spindle,holders and side pieces, the blue seat piece,the blue clip piece,the red carosel pieces,the mery-go-round piece,the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: permission to create monorail and fabuland catogories? —John VanZwieten
    Terry K <legoverse@geocities.com> wrote in message news:379177a8.192290...net.com... (...) How about just the Train category? "Train Monorail Wagon Plate" -John Van (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: permission to create monorail and fabuland catogories? —Adam Howard
   Sounds like that would go in the Plate category to me. Adding the word train means it hasn't, currently is not, and never will be used by any other lego model except for a train. I'm not sure what the part looks like, but if it is a plate then (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: permission to create monorail and fabuland catogories? —Ryan Dennett
   I disagree because I know what the piece looks like. It is basically a plate with some holes in it for the wheels to pop into and with sides, about a brick high, coming from the bottom of the plate. I don't have this piece in front of me so I could (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)