 CAD / Development / 2327
    Re: Parts with odd angles —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Put it in a separate text file, too. That way it can be printed out, and one never has to ALT-Tab into LDAO to find the angle. Jeff (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Parts with odd angles —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Well, I wasn't going to compile an "über-list" of all the oddly angled parts available, just the ones I've had some problems with determining the angle of. In fact, I think I'll post the list here, as it isn't too long: 2904 Pivot angle: 15 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)