 CAD / Development / 2308
  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

I think ldraw.org is down. I've tried for the past hour and can't access the new parts update. Anyone checked on this recently? Thanks, Adam Terry K <legoverse@geocities.com> wrote in message news:37809af8.615130...net.com... (...) site (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

Adam Howard: (...) www.ldraw.org has not been down for the last ten days (I had to shut it down then to install more memory), and I haven't got any problem reports within Denmark. ... but the connection across the Atlantic seems to be horrible[1] at (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

(...) Wow! Is there any way for us to work around that? Is it connected through underwater cable or satellite? A lot of the ldraw.org users are located in the US and Canada. -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

I still can't access the site. It keeps looking and looking and never finds anything. Yesterday I tried around 2AM EST (USA) and today I tried it around 9PM. Maybe we need a mirror site here in the US? Thanks, Adam Jacob Sparre Andersen (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

(...) Possibly. For me it works now, but didn't for a little bit this afternoon. A mirror would be good as long as it can be done cleanly and the primary site linked to would be the original at (URL) I do have a volunteer to host a mirror. -Tim <>< (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

(...) Mike Stanley has been mirroring (well, at least providing an alternate download) on his site for a long time. I recommend to everyone to bookmark it for those times the connection is bad across the pond.(1) (URL) might be nice to make this an (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

(...) I wouldn't mind it, provided the primary url is (URL) The connection has been phenomenal for me throughout the months of development of ldraw.org, but as of recently I have seen the need for a US mirror. I know Zlatko Unger has not been able (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

(...) instead (...) Yup, I'm having trouble, too. I got to it when Update 9905 was released, but I haven't gotten there since. I access it at work in Maryland; haven't tried from home yet. Jeff - "She attacked right in the middle of your monologue!" (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

Finally! I got the new update off Mike's page. I still haven't been able to log onto ldraw.org, but as long as I have the update I'm happy for now. Thanks Terry for telling us about it. As far as not being able to get to www.ldraw.org my ISP is (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

(...) Tom McDonald connects through Mindspring and said he had trouble getting there tonight. I wonder if its Mindspring. Zlatko Unger also can't connect, and he uses Mindspring. Hmmm.... I wonder. I know it was down for me (Avenew) Monday (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

(...) Well, I got to it this morning, although it was really slow. I could also access it at home. Jeff (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)