 CAD / Development / 2105
Re: SW laser cannon name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:07:42 GMT

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 05:31:38 GMT, "Thomas Burger" <TBurger666@aol.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Terry Keller writes:
Yikes!

I was just trying to put the update together, and realized that we did not • have
a suitable name for the cannon:
30359.DAT     Space Star Wars Cannon

I would _prefer_ that we not leave it as-is.  Come on people, where to put it?
What do you think its major features are?
Bar  something?
Brick something?

-- Terry K --

ahhhhhhh.?

antenna 8 x  1  horizontal with studded tip?
antenna 8 x  1  horizontal (sounds good till here)

''             ''             with peghole at end?
                              with ?

Oooo.  Very creative idea.  It *does* look more like an antenna than
anything else.  I like this, I just wonder if people will be able to find
it in the 'antenna' category.  Then again, no matter where it goes, people
are going to have trouble finding it.

I like it plain:

Antenna  8 x  1 Horizontal

Otherwise, the Space category is probably the best bet.

Steve