 CAD / Development / 2103
Re: SW laser cannon name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 05:31:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Terry Keller writes:
Yikes!

I was just trying to put the update together, and realized that we did not • have
a suitable name for the cannon:
30359.DAT     Space Star Wars Cannon

I would _prefer_ that we not leave it as-is.  Come on people, where to put it?
What do you think its major features are?
Bar  something?
Brick something?

-- Terry K --

ahhhhhhh.?

antenna 8 x  1  horizontal with studded tip?
antenna 8 x  1  horizontal (sounds good till here)

''             ''             with peghole at end?
                               with ?