 CAD / Development / 2031
  Re: LDAO Suggestion

(...) Hmm, that would be useful. But so far, I've avoided the Win32 common controls, and I'd like to keep it that way. I've even gone so far as to implement toolbars as PictureBoxen with CommandButtons. BTW, if you'd like to have a go at (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  (canceled)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion

(...) This is not necessary if we can create subfolders that models can be stored in. There should be no requirement to what the folder name is, nor should it be a specific 'style.' People should be able to create whatever folder they want to and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion

(...) I think Jamie was thinking the 'folders' would be like category designators, not physical directories. With style folders, you could create a 'Castles' folder, and a 'Big Models' folder, and put your BIGCASTL.DAT in both folders. Physically, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion

(...) Interesting...but how does that work? Does it superficially give the appearance of organization but not actually organize stuff? ;) Keep Building!! -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 You've seen their sites and read their posts, now see (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion

(...) Umm, what's the difference between the appearance of organization and actual organization (assuming one is taking more than a superficial look at what's going on)? Anyway, style folders would actually organize stuff. But not necessarily by (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)