 CAD / Development / 2010
  Re: Voting page 9905

(...) movement (...) I noticed something over the weekend about the maroon-collar Forestman torsoes. I was looking at the instructions for 6079 and the color of the collar is brown! This intrigued me, so I checked my minifigs, and the collar sure (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

6079 is the newer style forestmen.. these are the older original style, with more of a "gear" on their chest.. not the pointy "sprouts" on the Dark Forest figures. They are maroon.. among other colors as Terry and I have found out... I've got 3 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

Three colors, you say? A red version (not in my possession, but claimed to exist) and a black version (illustrated on Fibblesnork) are with Terry for a future vote. Do you have red too? With blue and maroon this makes four. Any others? Chris (...) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

(...) You mean the torsos in the vote are from the older forestman sets? I thought someone said that the maroon ones were from 6079. Oh well, nevermind then. :) I always thought they looked more red though... Jeff (...) torsoes. (...) looked (...) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

Basically what I've got are 3 different variants in one color, which I'm sure really isn't that uncommon... though there are 3 versions of the Fig. Blue, Maroon and Black. I've already talk to Terry about this, and I believe he's letting it go at (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)