 CAD / Development / 1901
    Pneumatic air tank —Fredrik Glöckner
   I'm thinking about modeling the pneumatic air tank. But there is one problem: I do not know what the tank looks like on the inside. With this in mind, does it make sense to model only the _outside_ of the tank? Fredrik (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Pneumatic air tank —Jonathan Wilson
     at last! someone is modeling the air tank... do you think you could do the tee piece first? i need it for something i am working on. (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Pneumatic air tank —Terry Keller
   (...) I think you should cut one in half. Just kidding! The outside is all you can reasonably be expected to see, so that is all that is required. I would suggest that you might want to give the walls a little thickness, and make the interior (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)