 CAD / Development / 1850
  Re: Update 9904 released

(...) You are correct, sir. I was aware of that, and Steve Bliss has already said he will fix those of his that are in error, as well as an original piece by James. At the time he said this, I already had the update all ready to go, and so decided (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Update 9904 released

(...) all (...) to (...) Okie Dokie. I wasn't sure if there was anything being done on the subject. ;) Jeff (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Update 9904 released

(...) If there's any problem with the parts I've done, just tell me and I'll fix them but as Jeff said they line up correctly, the only problem could be the orientation. Leonardo (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Update 9904 released

(...) The "best" orientation for many parts is debatable, and usually easy enough to change when modelling. Especially on baseplates. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)