 CAD / Development / 1776
Re: Part Name Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 19:01:34 GMT

On Tue, 18 May 1999 17:32:52 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

Will the 1x1 end of it use capitalization? (i.e. STUD.DAT)

Hadn't thought about that.  Is it that important to view a stud instead of
a line in LEdit?  Seems like this piece has a 'normal geometry', so that it
wouldn't make sense to defeat the line-as-stud option.

Also, a problem
that I noticed with John's mock-up is that the end cylinder was *not* the same
diameter as a 1x1 cylinder, which it should be.  Has this been fixed?

Yes.

Steve