 CAD / Development / 1746
Re: Un-Official Part: Technic Connector with Axle Hole
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 16:58:11 GMT

legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) writes:

This may not be the best position for it, but it is the best I can think of.
No matter what its insertion  point, it will require some moving in a model.

I originally thought that the 2853, the axle #2 with offset crank,
should have the axle oriented in the X-direction, as do all axles in
LDraw, and that the 2854 should have the axle hole oriented in the
X-direction, as do almost all parts in LDraw which are connected to
axles.

However, having both oriented in the Z-direction would obviously make
them more easy to use, so I'll stick to that.  Thanks for the input.

I would leave the 2852 as it is now.

I agree.  The piston is very easy to connect, too.  It simply goes 40
LDraw units upwards if the rod is vertical.

If you can't find the part number, just give it a temporary name.

Ok, that's fine with me.

Fredrik