 CAD / Development / 159
  Primitives HTML Guide

Whatever happened to the write-up on the p\ primitives? Steve (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Primitives HTML Guide

(...) If you mean the HTML page I put together last June (that long ago !!), then I think I sent it to the L-CAD list hoping it would get added to the FAQ, or added to the Memorial some other way, since I don't have a Web Site as yet, and I'm happy (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Primitives HTML Guide

(...) Well, Terry mentioned it in an e-mail to me, which reminded me I wanted to snag a new copy of it, ... (...) Ultimately, it should end up at the JJM. Short term, it should still end up at the JJM -- we can review, enhance, and correct it (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Primitives HTML Guide

(...) It ended up at <URL:(URL) Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- LDraw FAQ: <URL:(URL) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Primitives HTML Guide

(...) Thanks Jacob, I had wondered where it went. I've updated it with new primitives since July, so will eMail you separately. I'm not sure what amendments you made, but if they're not in my new version , please let me know. Chris (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)