 CAD / Development / 161
Re: Primitives HTML Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:32:22 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:
Whatever happened to the write-up on the p\ primitives?

Steve
If you mean the HTML page I put together last June (that long ago !!), then I
think I sent it to the L-CAD list hoping it would get added to the FAQ, or
added to the Memorial some other way, since I don't have a Web Site as yet,
and I'm happy for it to be freely distributed.

Strange timing, 'cos Terry asked me for it as well yesterday. It could
probably do with some updating with the additions of the past few months,
which I'll make an effort to do.

What do you want me to do with it when I've updated it, since I don't think I
can post html LUGNET?

Chris Dee