 CAD / Development / 177
Re: Primitives HTML Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:47:36 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Steve Bliss (blisses@worldnet.att.net) wrote:
Whatever happened to the write-up on the p\ primitives?

It ended up at
<URL:http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/FAQ/Primitives_Reference>

Play well,

Jacob
Thanks Jacob, I had wondered where it went. I've updated it with new
primitives since July, so will eMail you separately. I'm not sure what
amendments you made, but if they're not in my new version , please let me know.

Chris