 CAD / Development / 1584
Re: [LDAO] Could a few people test something, please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 02:11:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
Post a follow-up to this message, with a copy of VECCheck's message log.
Also provide a short configuration of your computer.

I get:
Run-time error '5':
Invalid procedure call or argument

Oops.  Dumb programmer trick.  I've fixed this problem, and uploaded a new
version.

If anyone/everyone could give this a whirl, I'd appreciate it.

<http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lagoon/8641/veccheck.zip>

Thanks!
Steve