 CAD / Development / 1559
    Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy —John VanZwieten
   This is an interesting discussion. I think it points out both the many different technologies and interfaces people are using to access the newsgroups, and the different viewing habits we have developed based on the interfaces we use and our (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy —Todd Lehman
   (...) One of my talents as a UI-guy is to be able to forget things like that and go into situations fresh. (Maybe I did too much LDS at Berkeley. ;-) (...) True, even with discussions in the .dat groups, there will still be the occasional need, to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)